1. High-grade corundum ensure effective sharpening results
2. Equipped with silica gel non-slip base guarantee the safety sharpening.
1. Soak the stone in the water for 5 minutes, and then put it on a steady platform.
Hold the knife at an angle of 10 – 30 °, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure, and sharpen it until the edge sharp enough.
General speaking, use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
2.Please wipe it with wet cloth or rinse it with water after sharpening the tool, and then dry it. Clean the stone surface with a soft brush and put it in the air to make it dry.
1. Please use the whole surface of stone to keep the consistency when sharpening knives.
2. Protect the stone well and avoid it falling from the height.
3. Sharpening result would be much better using with sharpening oil.
4. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.