By D.W. Sims
* New details at the offspring measurement in marine invertebrates
* Discusses vital details at the social constitution and methods of delphinids
* greater than 250 pages of the most recent discoveries in marine science
Read or Download Advances in Marine Biology: 53 PDF
Similar marine biology books
Cultural landscapes are a product of the interactions among people and ordinary settings. they're landscapes and seascapes which are formed by way of human heritage and land use. Socioeconomic methods specifically, but additionally environmental alterations and ordinary disturbances, are the various forces that make up panorama dynamics.
Reflecting elevated curiosity within the box and its relevance in worldwide environmental concerns, Oceanography and Marine Biology: An Annual evaluation, quantity forty five presents authoritative reports that summarize result of fresh study in easy parts of marine examine, exploring subject matters of exact and topical value whereas including to new parts as they come up.
This booklet comprehensively experiences the immunology of fish--their health and wellbeing, interactions among them and their pathogens, and the impression of either endogenous and environmental adjustments on those interactions. best specialists supply an important origin for the knowledge of fish immunology and fish overall healthiness.
During this crucial new quantity, quantity thirteen: Membrane and Desalination applied sciences, a panel of professional researchers offer a wealth of knowledge on membrane and desalination applied sciences. a complicated chemical and environmental engineering textbook in addition to a entire reference publication, this quantity is of excessive price to complex graduate and undergraduate scholars, researchers, scientists, and architects of water and wastewater therapy platforms.
- Biological Oceanography
- Return to the Sea: The Life and Evolutionary Times of Marine Mammals
- Diving Physiology of Marine Mammals and Seabirds
- Oceans Past: Management Insights from the History of Marine Animal Populations (Earthscan Research Editions)
- Progress in Behavior Modification: Volume 16
Additional info for Advances in Marine Biology: 53
Advances in Marine Biology: 53 by D.W. Sims