By Jean-Claude Kader
* Multidisciplinary stories written from a extensive variety of clinical views
* For over forty years, sequence has loved a name for excellence
* members the world over famous gurus of their respective fields
Read Online or Download Advances in Botanical Research: 50 PDF
Best science & nature education books
Learn and courses within the box of Astronomy have passed through dramatic alterations within the final half-century. whereas actions simply bogged down in the course of global warfare II within the US and in Latin the USA, they have been very strongly stricken by the tough stipulations triumphing one of the ecu belligerent international locations.
This assortment examines problems with service provider, energy, politics and id as they relate to technological know-how and expertise and schooling, inside modern settings. Social, monetary and ecological critique and reform are tested by means of quite a few contributing authors, from quite a number foreign contexts. those chapters study urgent pedagogical questions inside socio-scientific contexts, together with petroleum economies, foodstuff justice, well-being, environmentalism, weather switch, social media and biotechnologies.
During this ebook, Belgian scientist Jos Verhulst offers the main thorough examine so far elaborating an evolutionary idea first set forth by way of Dutch anatomist Louis Bolk within the early twentieth century. This concept is predicated at the proposition that dynamic ideas inherent within the improvement of person organisms also are at paintings in animal evolution as an entire.
Time and strategies in Environmental Interfaces Modelling: own Insights considers using time in environmental interfaces modeling and introduce new tools, from the worldwide scale (e. g. weather modeling) to the micro scale (e. g. mobilephone and nanotubes modeling), which basically come up from the non-public learn insights of the authors.
- Improving Subject Teaching: Lessons from Research in Science Education (Improving Learning)
- Introduction to Research Methods: A Hands-On Approach
- Methods in Bioengineering: Systems Analysis of Biological Networks (Methods in Bioengineering (Artech House))
- Contributions from Science Education Research
- Science and Technology in Central and Eastern Europe: The Reform of Higher Education (RoutledgeFalmer Studies in Higher Education)
- Research and Supervision in Mathematics and Science Education
Extra resources for Advances in Botanical Research: 50
Advances in Botanical Research: 50 by Jean-Claude Kader