By R. F. C. Walters
Read or Download Categories and Computer Science (Cambridge Computer Science Texts) PDF
Best machine theory books
A number of processor platforms are a major category of parallel structures. through the years, a number of architectures were proposed to construct such platforms to fulfill the necessities of excessive functionality computing. those architectures span a wide selection of procedure varieties. on the low finish of the spectrum, we will construct a small, shared-memory parallel procedure with tens of processors.
This ebook constitutes the complaints of the Kiel Declarative Programming Days, KDPD 2013, unifying the next meetings: the twentieth foreign convention on purposes of Declarative Programming and data administration (INAP 2013), the twenty second foreign Workshop on useful and (Constraint) common sense Programming (WFLP 2013) and the twenty seventh Workshop on common sense Programming (WLP 2013), held in Kiel, Germany, in September 2013.
Class conception has turn into more and more vital and well known in desktop technology, and lots of universities now have introductions to type idea as a part of their classes for undergraduate computing device scientists. the writer is a revered type theorist and has dependent this textbook on a direction given over the past few years on the collage of Sydney.
This publication constitutes the refereed court cases of the fifteenth foreign convention on Unconventional Computation and ordinary Computation, UCNC 2016, held in Manchester, united kingdom, in July 2016. The 15 revised complete papers offered including five invited papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 30 submissions.
- Formal Techniques for Safety-Critical Systems: 4th International Workshop, FTSCS 2015, Paris, France, November 6-7, 2015. Revised Selected Papers (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- Evaluating Learning Algorithms: A Classification Perspective
- Algorithms for Computational Biology: Second International Conference, AlCoB 2015, Mexico City, Mexico, August 4-5, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Decision Theory with Imperfect Information
- Introduction to the Theory of Programming Languages (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
- Perceptual Image Coding with Discrete Cosine Transform (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
Additional resources for Categories and Computer Science (Cambridge Computer Science Texts)
Categories and Computer Science (Cambridge Computer Science Texts) by R. F. C. Walters