Global View of Engineering Geology and the Environment comprises chosen papers from the foreign Symposium and ninth Asian nearby convention of the foreign organization for Engineering Geology and the surroundings (IAEG, Beijing, China, 24-25 September 2013). The publication focusses on six topics:
- Crustal balance and dynamical geo-hazards;
- Engineering geology in significant development projects;
- Urbanization and Geological environment;
- New ideology and expertise in engineering geology;
- constitution and behaviour of soil and rock mass, and
- Geo-hazards in karst and loess parts.
Global View of Engineering Geology and the Environment
offers the most recent learn effects from scientists, top engineering and researchers, and should be a lot of curiosity to lecturers and pros fascinated by engineering geology and the surroundings and similar components, i.e. soil mechanics, rock mechanics, and hydrogeology.